„If a company makes a high-quality product, but user’s don’t find it sexy or appealing, does that product exist?“ Fragt Kathy Sierra und gibt zehn Ratschläge, wie die lebensnotwendige Begehrlichkeit zu wecken ist:
- Pay attention to style.
- Pay attention to the emotional appeal.
- Show it in action… with real people.
- Don’t use pictures of generic shiny happy people that have become cliches.
- Make sure it’s clear to prospective users how this helps them kick ass.
- Appeal to as many senses as possible.
- Make it meaningful.
- Make it justifiable, so the user doesn’t have to feel guilty.
- Support a community of users.
- Never underestimate the power of fun.
Mehr an Ort und Stelle.